- Wide temperature range that can be controlled up to 250°C.
- Gravity flow convection for uniform sample heating.
– Ideal for all sterilization, drying, and high-temperature storage tasks that do not require high drying performance or airflow.
- Excellent temperature stability maintains fluctuation within 0.2°C at 100°C
- Superior insulation and enclosed design minimize energy loss and reduce operating costs.
- Stainless steel interior and shelves are excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
Structural functional features
- Oven in which the air heated by the heater located on the inner bottom side is naturally air flows on the inside.
- Easy to open and close the door. Soft handle minimizes shock to the sample.
- Includes vent hole base with cover for gas exhaust.
- Excellent visibility and viewing angle due to application of 4.7-inch large VFD.
Use Convenience Feature
- 3-point temperature calibration, high temperature accuracy over a wide temperature range.
- Optimized control with temperature auto-tuning.
- Save and use 3 frequently used temperatures.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 999 hours 59 minutes)
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected mobile monitoring system
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Automatic restart of operation when power is restored after sudden power failure.
- Top-rated overheating protection system. (Registration 10-0397583)
- Over temperature limit function. (Over Temperature Limiter)
- Safe product surface, even when operated at upper temperature.
- Triple-toughened viewing window for safe and convenient observation even at high temperatures. (ON3-W)
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Self-diagnostics function to check abnormal condition of temperature sensor.
For more details, refer to the Brochure: