Structural functional features
- Wide temperature range that can be controlled up to 250°C.
- Improved temperature distribution (±1.5°C at 100°C)
- 3-point temperature calibration, high temperature accuracy over a wide temperature range.
- Inner stainless steel and aluminum shelves provide excellent corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
- Protects equipment from overcurrent and over temperature through safety circuits.
- Vacuum line and release line are separated and convenient to use.
- The display is mounted at the top, minimizing floor size requirement.
Use Convenience Features
- When a vacuum is formed and maintained, the toughened glass is attached to the gasket, so it is kept confined for long-time repeated use.
- Save and use 3 frequently used temperatures.
- PC connection using RS-232 port and USB port.
- Excellent visibility and viewing angle due to application of 4.7-inch large VFD.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 999 hours 59 minutes)
- Toughened glass viewing window for easy internal viewing
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected mobile monitoring system
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Door structure including buffer system allows for internal pressure release through upper and lower ventilation holes when stable vacuum is formed/maintained and when there is an internal explosion.
- Polycarbonate safety cover provided in case of toughened glass breakage.
- Top-rated overheating protection system. (Registration 10-0397583)
- Over temperature limit function. (Over Temperature Limiter)
- Safe product surface, even when operated at upper temperature.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock functio
- Alarm if set temperature deviation outside of acceptable range.
Vacuum oven use configuration
- It is recommended to use the cold trap bath on the vacuum line to protect the weak vacuum pump against water/solvent or to supply dry air to the sample.
For more details, refer to the Brochure: