- ISO class 4 (US class 10) HEPA filter for optimal protection against cross-contamination.
(average life span of HEPA filter: 3 years – it depends on the test room conditions)
- High-quality polyester fiber pre-filter (with minimal pressure loss and 85% arrestant on the A.F.I. test) for trapping larger particles and increasing the life of the main HEPA filter.
- Effective sterilization using a long-life 254 nm UV lamp. (average life span of UV lamp: 8,000 hours)
- Built in anti-glare fluorescent lamp minimizes shadows and relieves eye strain.
- User-friendly microprocessor-based control panel.
- Large capacity blower and easy blower speed adjustment by the control panel.
- Easy-settable digital timer for UV light exposure to deactivate DNA and RNA contaminants. (wait off, max. 30min.)
- Comfortable front access to cartridge type of filters for easy replacement.
- Interlocking safety door system shuts off UV light automatically when opening the door.
- UV-blocking door and side panels made of transparent acrylic resin provides clear inside view.
- UV over-exposure alarm and over-current protection.
For more details, refer to the Brochure: