- Temperature range from ambient +10°C to 200°C.
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Temperature calibration.
- Automatic tuning.
- Forced air convection generated by a noiseless and powerful sirocco fan ensures optimal air circulation, temperature uniformity, and short heat-up time.
- Adjustable slide vents for inner vapor circulation.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED displays. (0.1°Cresolution)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient presetting function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning and optimal airflow.
- Corrosion-resistant incoloy sheath heating element and stainless steel interior.
- Built-in casters for easy transport and installation.
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Over-temperature and over-current protection.
- Audible and visible open door alarms.
Efficient lab space use with multi-chamber oven
- Designed to offer an ideal and cost-effective solution for laboratories with limited space and budget.
– Two or four 60L ovens merged into a single unit.
- Optimum model selection between two and four chamber unit according to application demand.
- Suitable for conducting each different experiment at once.
– Independent temperature and timer control of each chamber using microprocessor PID.
For more details, refer to the Brochure: