SCOV-23: InnoScreen COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Box of 20 tests)
As per TGA guidelines, this kit MUST be used by a healthcare practitioner with a valid AHPRA number. If you are interested in purchasing this kit, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +61 2 9672 8656 to receive a quote. Please note that we will have to verify your AHPRA registration prior to the supply of this kit.
- The COVID-19 rapid antigen test must not be supplied for the purpose of self-testing.
- The COVID-19 rapid antigen test must only be used by relevant health practitioners, or persons under their supervision, who are trained in the correct use of the goods and the interpretation of the test results.
- Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained).
- Positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing with a real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
Health Practitioner as defined by the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 means: a person who, under a law of a State or internal Territory, is registered or licensed to practice in any of the following health professions:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health practice
- dental (not including the professions of dental therapist, dental hygienist, dental prosthetist or oral health therapist)
- medical radiation practice
- occupational therapy
The following link can be used to view a video tutorial detailing the procedure for using these kits:-