- Microprocessor controller and temperature calibration function allows for high precision temperature control.
– Sterilization temperature at 110 to 123°C
– Melting* temperature at 60 to 100°C
* Liquefaction of coagulated agar media.
- Automatic sterilization system for unattended operation.
– Heating > Check safe > Sterilization > Sterilization safe > Exhausting > End
- Convenient operation modes for various uses.
– Standard modes and program modes are listed in detail as below tables.
- Temperature calibration function.
|Standard modes||Temp. (°C)||Time (min.)|
|Program modes||Temp. (°C)||Time (min.)|
|Sterilization 1||110 to 123||1 to 999|
|Sterilization 2||110 to 123||1 to 999|
|Liquid sterilization||110 to 123||1 to 999|
|Melting||60 to 100||1 to 999|
- Conveniently monitored by an independent control display, sterilization process display, and pressure gauge.
– VFD for visualization of temp, pressure (optional), timer, warning alert checks.
– LED lamps for sterilization process check.
– Easy pressure check with the standard gauge attached to the front.
- Vertical type autoclaves which allow for top loading are suitable for high volume sterilization.
– Baskets are stackable two high or even more levels, which secure inside the chamber space requirements.
– The chamber is constructed of stainless steel which is superiorly resistant to corrosion.
– Easy to replace silicone gasket.
- Convenient documentation with the optional data recorder.
– Dot type recorder(6 point) allows for precise documentation.
- Mechanical safety devices
– Over current protection.
– Over temperature protection by automatic power cutoff.
– Over pressure protection by automatic and manual safety valve.
- Safety warning systems
– Over temperature warning.
– Low temperature warning.
– Low water level warning.
– Low heat warning if the temperature does not reach the sterilization or melting temperature.
– Sterilization fail warning if the operation is unexpectedly stopped during sterilization process.
- Slide opening door with plastic cover of low thermal conductivity prevents burns from the contact.
For more details, refer to the Brochure: