Advantages of Stackable Model
- Large shaking capacity chamber allows user to freely organize different size of samples.
– 198L chamber can accommodate six of 4L flasks and also thirty nine of 250ml flasks. You can make the capacity triple, if you stack three units.
- Maximize your space with our triple stackable incubated shaker.
– Highly recommended for users who want to maximize limited space. Have three units in your lab while taking up minimal space. In addition, high rpm is still guaranteed even when you stack up 3 units.
- Lift up opening door and slide out platform enables easy sample handling.
– Door is opened upward and stayed open for hands-free handling. Slide type universal platform let you access to all samples, even ones placed at the back.
- Optional stand is available and highly recommended for comfort use. Setting your incubated shaker at your height let you feel totally relaxed when you use it anytime.(optional)
- Temperature range:
– Ambient +10°C to 80°C for ISS-7100 / 7200.
– Ambient -20°C (Min. 4) to 80°C for ISS-7100R / 7200R.
- Competitive high shaking speed up to 400 rpm. (Stackable up to 250rpm)
– From 30 to 400 rpm (stackable : 30 to 250) for ISS-7100(R)
– From 30 to 300 rpm (stackable : 30 to 200) for ISS-7200(R)
- Orbital shaking motion in 19.1mm diameter.
– 25.4 mm for ISS-7100(R)
– 50.8 mm for ISS-7200(R)
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
– Ideal DD(Direct Drive) brushless motor and triple cam system support heavy load, quiet, maintenance free operation and deliver high torque at high speeds and smooth rotation.
- Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity.
– Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
– Smooth start and smooth stop function prevents chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
- High-velocity fan ensures uniform temperature distribution and rapid thermal recovery after door open.
- Air-tight silicone door seal to provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Temperature range:
- Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus.
- Easy-set digital timer for shaking operation. (1 min. to 999 hr. 59 min.)
- Wide sample monitoring.
– Clear observation of samples without affecting inner chamber’s environment thanks to the transparent viewing window with bright LED lamps.
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
– Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Two adjustable-height shelves provided allow static incubation or refrigeration, which increase storage capacity.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel interior.
- Easy-access drain system with a quick disconnect valve offers great convenience to clean up of spills.
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- Stand with adjustable feet to ensure a level installation, and retractable casters to allow positioning prior to installation.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected (mobile monitoring system) connection. (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Temperature and shaking speed deviation alarm.
- Over-current protection, Stalled platform check.
- Triple independent temperature monitor system.
– Temperature deviation alarm (High/Low)
– Electronic temperature limiter (High/Low)
– Mechanical over-temperature limiter (High)
- Environment-friendly CFC-free refrigerant. (for ISS-7100R / 7200R)
For more details, refer to the Brochure: