- Temperature range from ambient +5°Cto 150°C.
- Microprocessor PID control / Automatic tuning / Calibration.
- Optimal temperature equilibrium achieved by a vane type stirrer with strong circulation power.
- Easy readout digital LED displays.
(0.01°Cresolution at 0 to 99.9°C/ 0.1°C resolution at 100 to 150°C)
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient memory function of up to three frequently set temperature.
- Clear visibility provided by double tempered safety glass windows in front and rear sides.
(for operation from 10°C, use an optional cooling circulator)
- Ø 51mm holes (for glass capillary viscometer tubes) and a Ø12.6 mm hole. (for a thermometer)
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected (mobile monitoring system) connection. (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Isolated design of agitator, heater, and sensor by a baffle plate to minimize the turbulence in the bath fluid and also to protect users and samples against direct contact.
- Complete safety protection system with warning alarms.
– Low fluid level and dry-running, over-temperature, over-current.
For more details, refer to the Brochure: